Tuesday, July 17, 2012

If I had more room...

...these are what I'd buy for the walls.



By Michael Sowa, "Kohler's Pig". I've always loved this pig!



Can't recall the artist's name, saw it in a gallery in Minnesota somewhere. Just reeks of companionship, adoration, and love. It was titled "Batman and Robin".



By Rudy Hurlsmeier, "Krahe" means crow. With boots on. Makes me giggle, and not very much makes me giggle any more.


Don't recall this artist, either.




The Bear Dance, William Holbrook Beard. I actually owned a huge framed print of this once, but gave it away when we downsized to the RV. My friend Joy in Minnesota has one over her sofa. Reminds me of the song Teddy Bears' Picnic, which used to scare the crap out of me when I was really little. This version by Anne Murray isn't dark at all.


Saw this on Ebay. I used it for my Avatar for a while.


Here's what's been going on:

Ron came up to Show Low, fell down (he gets dizzy) and got a huge bruise on his leg because he takes a blood-thinner. Took a while to heal, he was miserable.

Then he drove to Minnesota and cleaned out the storage unit. He was supposed to get RID of it, instead he brought a lot of it here. He also got to cuddle grandbabies.

Then we went to California to meet our first great-grandchild, Oliver. SO precious, so contented, we never did hear him cry all week.


And that's all. Glad I'm home, need a vacation after my vacation...


No comments:

Post a Comment