Sunday, January 6, 2013

Christmas in Show Low

If you're one of my Facebook friends, you've seen all this.

I've not been blogging as much lately, and just realized I'd never shown you all my new sofa. It's from a consignment shop here in Show Low, and was exactly what I wanted and in perfect condition.
So here's my new living room, all dressed up for the holidays.

I killed those big coleus plants. Oh well. Found the combination footstool/coffee table covered basket at an antique store here, perfect with that large tray on the floor next to the sofa. And the leather director's chair in the foreground was on Craigslist.
The sofa's burgundy, and those drapes have burgundy stripes in them. I think  white walls will make them pop more.



Taken when I still had Rocky, that's his feeding trough on the floor.

Handmade stuffed cat. Kinda quirky, no?
So except for getting those dark paneled walls painted white, it's how I like it now. And I'm leaving the tree up for a while, it comforts me.


No comments:

Post a Comment