Tuesday, December 28, 2010

My Artistic Side

My other hobby (besides crocheting and felting) is digital photo enhancement. Last week, my neighbor liked my blog-header-photo I'd done of our casita, and wanted me to do one of her house.






She also said she didn't have a decent (flattering) photograph of herself. So I Warholed her. (Is Warhol a verb?)



I sometimes enhance the grandbabies' photos, eliminating cluttered backgrounds or chopped off heads:












Here are some more: the front yard



My son's wedding dance:



The Weenie Roast Picture





Yes, I can remove that second chin, bulging tummy, wrinkles and zits, and fix hairdos. Few photographs are perfect, but most have something in them worth saving.

Want me to do one for you?

1 comment:

  1. Barb -
    I love what you have done with all of these photos! Very skillful work. I especially love the Warholed portrait of your friend. I will now be sending you all photos in which I appear so that you can consistently make me look 25 years old at my ideal weight :D!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete