Sunday, November 29, 2009

We're decorated!

Yes, it's done. Not much, though, as both the RV and the casita are small. Still working on the big wreath for outside (cacti skeletons and seashells). Here are some pictures:

My little lighted tree with the "special" ornaments I culled from the gazillion I left at Jon's.



My cat Rocky, photo taken during the nanosecond these antlers were actually on his fat head.


Jon gave me this when he was 5. It says To Mother With Love, Merry Christmas 1980.



I love this: Eli screaming and Ruby grinning on Santa's lap.



Lighted garland in the RV with the big, fragile glass ornaments.




My sweet Ella. 



The tree and OUR STOCKINGS, with Rocky growling at the neighbor's cats on our porch.

Check out the Kino section in My Photos to see new pics of inside/outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment